So I wasn't so sure I was going to write about this, but I kind of got a sign this morning that everything is OK. Today is or would be my dad's 55th birthday, he pasted away in April 2002.
So about the sign I got this morning... I don't watch TV on the weekends, so I turned on XM like I always do to start my morning and the second song was Sadie. This song is a a favorite of mine, my dad played it for my sisters and me one day and it was an instant favorite. So, I remember getting hairbrushes with Gayle and singing it to him, I had so much fun that day.
Dad,
I really wish you were here, I miss you so much. I feel like I was cheated out of some very good times. Can you see the kids? I am sure that you would love them all but Josh, he is a little Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes). He is just like John, always wanting to "fix" things. Logan, is a little love bug, always giving kisses and hugs, but a little sneak as well. He makes me smile everyday with the looks and just the things he does. Right now he is running around me with his cape and arms in the air saying " I superman!!!!!!". Oh, we can't leave out Peyton, she is perfect! I'm still learning things about her, but from what I have seen she is very determined. I hope that she continues throughout her life.
Keep watching over my babies, there is no such thing as to many angels watching over them. Please also watch over Brandon , Tatiana, and Jonathan, they are starting a new chapter in their lives, and I am so happy for them.
I love you daddy, Happy Birthday.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Happy Birthday Daddy
Posted by Asha at 3/16/2008 07:58:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Your letter was beautiful. I want to give you a big hug!
Post a Comment