I was laying here thinking what I was doing 10 years ago. Then I thought what about five years ago.
So ten years ago, 1998, I was a junior in high school.I was working at Logan's Roadhouse and just loving life and hanging out with my friends. I think that being in high school was the easiest time in my life. But would I want to go back to 1998? HELL NO!
Five years ago.. 2003 John and I had just gotten back together after we said our goodbye's. I remember in February I couldn't remember if I had a visit from Aunt Flo?? Sure enough I found out that I was pregnant with Josh. I have to say that 2003 changed my life for the better.
2008......... I am sitting next to the daughter that I thought I would never have. Having Peyton is so great, don't get me wrong my boys are awesome, I am so happy that I will have that mother daughter bond. So now my life is all about my kids. What they say about having a child is like "having your heart go walking around outside your body is so true.
Friday, February 22, 2008
10,5, and now!
Posted by Asha at 2/22/2008 07:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment