I'm feeling a bit lonely these days. I have been trying to get out more, but it is still not the same. After I had Josh its like my friends just dropped off the face of the earth. They were still around but it's not the same. I need people to talk to besides John. I need my girls, the people that I could count on before when I needed them. Now those "girls" call me when they need something, when they have a problem. I think there is something very wrong about that. What about the days when I have a problem, what happens then? Well I will tell you what normally happens voicemail, without a call back.
Ok that's enough of me being a downer.
In other news the kids are great. Hopefully Josh will start his new school next week, I really hope this school will help him. Logan is getting over being sick and I haven't had any late night visits. Peyton is doing great, crawling all over the place, except hardwood. I think that her bottom teeth are going to come in soon. Lord help me because she already bites me on purpose and laughs.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Where my girls at?
Posted by Asha at 2/29/2008 03:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment